Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking energetic, dedicated A&P Mechanics and Avionics Technicians for positions in Wisconsin with an established Part 145 Repair Station, servicing general aviation and charter fleet aircraft. You will be performing inspections, modifications, repair and troubleshooting of the entire aircraft, including avionics systems on General Aviation aircraft to Business Jets. These are temporary positions with the option of direct placement after a few months.
Successful Avionics Technician applicants will be responsible for:
- Performing functional testing, configuration and setup on various avionic systems installs, electronics modifications and upgrades.
- Troubleshooting and understanding the instrument operations in order to perform flight checks.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints according to the aircraft and FAA standards.
- Documenting avionics discrepancies and repair actions, reporting status updates to appropriate departments/leadership.
- High-quality communications in our customer-oriented environment, promoting continual growth surrounded around the avionics department.
- Successfully driving product delivered “on time, on budget and squawk free.”
Successful A&P Mechanic applicants will be responsible for:
- Scheduled and unscheduled plus preventative maintenance and inspections on various aircraft to meeting Manufacturer specifications and FAA rules and regulations.
- Documenting aircraft discrepancies and repair actions, performing functional tests and report status updates to appropriate departments/leadership.
- Sheetmetal and composite structure repairs
- Diagnosing and repairing aircraft components, including electrical wiring
- Avionics Technicians must have 1-3 years' avionics experience with knowledge or aptitude of general aviation electrical and electronic systems, flight instruments, and components; and the ability to read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and installation instructions.
- Mechanics must have an FAA Airframe and Powerplant License and 3 years general aviation aircraft maintenance experience.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box.
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.