Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well qualified Aircraft Inspector to support a Certified Repair Station in North Carolina. The Aircraft Inspector is responsible for inspecting aircraft for airworthiness and promoting safety throughout the organization. The inspector is to ensure that company aircraft are maintained to the highest standard possible, while enforcing all procedures and policies established by the company and the FAA.
- Must have a current and valid A&P certificate
- Aviation Inspector experience, returning aircraft to service
- 3+ years experience on aircraft with 10 or more seats
- Preference given to candidates with experience on ATR including: Gen Fam, Engine Run and Taxi qualified, RII Release
- Pratt & Whitney PWC 100 engine experience; including borescope
- Knowledge of FARs and submitting Log Book entries
- Experience reviewing work cards for accuracy and closing work orders
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; (calibrated & special tools provided)
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
Please e-mail your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com or apply via RAS website.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Reliance Aerotech Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer