Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well-qualified A&P Certified Helicopter Mechanic for a 120 day contract to direct hire. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for long term employment with a stable company. Paid training and expenses covered during training. Currently 2 locations available in West Virginia.
The A&P Helicopter Mechanic will function under Part 135 operations as a base mechanic and be responsible for performing helicopter maintenance in accordance with customers operating manuals, polices, and procedures. These positions require a high degree of skill and professionalism.
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certification Required
- Must have 3+ years of Helicopter maintenance experience
- Experience on Bell 206L or Bell 407 PREFERRED (Military variants acceptable)
- Must provide own tools, tool box shadowed & tools etched
- Must be able to pass a 10 year background check
- Must have a current and valid drivers license
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org