Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well qualified A&P Mechanics to support a large corporate aircraft service center in Boise, Idaho. Contract to Direct Hire positions, looking for candidates interested in long term employment with a stable company that offers great pay and benefits.
The A&P mechanics duties include performing scheduled/unscheduled maintenance, inspections, troubleshooting, and repairs in accordance with FAA regulations. Requires a valid driver’s license; rotating on-call airline support; and availability for occasional travel. Must be team player and have strong desire to exceed customer expectations. Looking for candidates with a strong work ethic, that are resourceful and self-reliant. Must be considerate and a collaborative team member.
Needing candidates with recent and relevant experience on Gulfstream, Pilatus, Piper, Falcon, Hawker, Cessna, Beechcraft, King Air.
- Must have current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- 3+ years of experience performing maintenance on corporate aircraft: both jet and turboprop, Gulfstream experience highly desired.
- Must pass an FAA pre-employment drug screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies
- Must provide own hand tools
- Must have current and valid driver's license
To be considered, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format via e-mail to email@example.com or fax your resume to (850) 941-2004.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.