Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking A&P certified Aircraft Mechanics to support an aircraft service center in North Dakota. Aircraft mechanics will be responsible for performing scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and various inspections on general aviation and corporate aircraft including Piper, Cessna, Pilatus, Hawker Beechcraft, and Gulfstream.
There is also an opening in Fargo, ND.
- Current and Valid A&P certification required
- 2+ years experience on general aviation or corporate aircraft
- Experience with Cessna, Pilatus, Learjet and Cirrus is preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and solid knowledge of all aircraft mechanical system functions and interactions is a must
- Working knowledge of FAA regulations, Inspection Procedures, and ATA codes
- Strong communications skills and capable of working as part of a team
- Experience leading teams and projects is preferred
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must provide own tools
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.