Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking energetic, dedicated, avionics technicians and installers for a customer, with an established avionics department in beautiful Northern Minnesota. You will be performing installations, modifications, repairs and troubleshooting of avionics systems on General Aviation aircraft to Business Jets. Contract to Direct or Direct Hire opportunity, with excellent benefit package.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Performing functional testing, configuration and setup on various avionic systems installs, electronics modifications and upgrades.
- Troubleshooting and understanding the instrument operations in order to perform flight checks.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints according to the aircraft and FAA standards.
- Documenting avionics discrepancies and repair actions, reporting status updates to appropriate departments/leadership.
- High-quality communications in our customer-oriented environment, promoting continual growth surrounded around the avionics department.
- Successfully driving product delivered “on time, on budget and squawk free.”
- 1-3 years' avionics experience
- Knowledge or aptitude of general aviation electrical and electronic systems, flight instruments, and components
- Experience with Garmin, Honeywell, Aspen, Avidyne and S-Tec is a plus
- A&P certificate a plus
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and installation instructions.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please apply here, or submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.