Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well-qualified Avionics Techs, to assist with installation of MODs, troubleshooting and repair of Avionics systems and components.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Avionics Mods, installations, repair and troubleshooting, avionics systems and components.
- Ordering of components & parts, supports turn-in and record of removed parts, supports delivery and record of received parts as needed and directed.
- Documentation for record keeping purposes, as required by Company policies, FAA Approved Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals, All FAA regulations (FARs), OEM Aircraft Manufacturer Manuals, etc. to include turnovers, and personal training logs.
- Use appropriate technical data per system installation manual requirements and follows verbal instructions to complete assigned installation tasks.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned by management.
- FCC License is preferred
- High school graduate or equivalency degree required.
- Knowledge and understanding of FARs 43, 91, 135, 145.
- Five years related avionics installation experience required.
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; (calibrated & special tools provided)
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.