Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well-qualified A&P Certified C-130 Mechanic to support a DoD organization in Virginia.
Looking for candidates interested in relocating for long term permanent employment.
The Aircraft Mechanic will function as a hangar mechanic and be responsible for performing inspection and maintenance in accordance with customers operating manuals, polices, and procedures. These positions require a high degree of skill and professionalism.
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certification REQUIRED
- Four years Active Duty military experience as a mechanic on a C-130 aircraft.
- Experience supporting DoD contracts preferred
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Current and valid driver’s license required
- Education: High School Diploma
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box. Calibrated and specialized tools will be provided
- Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word format via E-mail to email@example.com.
Call recruiting hotline at 866-622-5086 ext.2.