If you are an experienced A&P Technician with 2+ years on Corporate Aircraft, looking for a career and love the beautiful outdoors of Colorado, Reliance Aerotech Services would like to talk with you.
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well qualified A&P Mechanics to support a FAR 135/145 operation in Denver, CO. Mechanics are a hands-on member of the maintenance team. They are responsible for the FAA Repair Station maintenance and interact with FAA Inspectors. Ensure that all maintenance is properly performed and that the proper records, reports, and forms used by the repair station are correctly executed, on a timely basis. Determine that all technical data on all articles maintained or altered by the repair station are secured and kept current with latest revisions.
• Must have FAA Airframe license
• A&P License preferred
• Two (2) years business jet experience is required.
• Must be dependable and work assigned shifts- Day 7:30am-4pm, Night 3:45pm -1:45am
• Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
• Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
• Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; calibrated. (Special tools provided)
• Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.