F-16 Weapons Technician
Reliance Aerotech Services is currently looking for highly skilled F16 technicians, to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, launch and recovery, inspections and servicing in support of flying missions in the Phoenix, AZ area.
These are Direct Hire positions with competitive pay and benefits.
Responsibilities of successful applicants will be to:
- Be familiar with operational capabilities and limitations of aircraft systems and be able to maintain and service all aircraft main, auxiliary, secondary power systems, fuel systems, engine level and bleed air components
- Launch and recover aircraft
- Service aircraft with fuel, oil, grease, hydraulic fluid, oxygen, and nitrogen.
- Perform ground handling tasks
- Perform aircraft corrosion control procedures to include wash, wipe down, polish
- Perform functional checks of fuel, hydraulic, engines, avionics, and electro environmental systems.
- Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft components.
- Maintain F16 aircraft in support of the flying mission.
- Perform aircraft preflight, thru-flight, basic post-flight, and phase inspections.
- Recent F16 Experience is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 3 years hands-on F16 or F15 aircraft maintenance experience
- Backshop or Flightline maintenance experience is required
- Must have Air Force 5 Level or 7 Level Certification, Red X
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain Government secret Security Clearance
- Must be US Citizen
- Must be able to pass 10 year background check.
- Must be able to pass FAA DOT Pre-employment drug screening
- Must provide own basic tools, tools must be etched and in a shadowed box
- Must have a current and valid driver's license
For further details and to be considered please contact the recruiters at (866) 622-5086 ext. 2, email your resume in MS Word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reliance Aerotech Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.