Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a licensed Lead A&P Mechanic with C208 and ATR line maintenance, troubleshooting and hanger maintenance experience.
This Lead Mechanic will be responsible for line operations and maintenance in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth by the FAA and our customer. This is a 24/7 operation. Pay is a range based on experience and determined by the customer after successful interview.
- Must have current and valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant certificate
- 3 years line maintenance or heavy check experience on C208, ATR or B737 PREFERRED
- MUST be eligible for SIDA Badge (be able to provide original birth certificate or valid US Passport)
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies
- Must have current and valid driver's license
- Must provide own tools, tool box must be shadowed, tools must be etched
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the recruiters at (866) 622-5086 ext. 2.