Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a Field Service Logistics Administrator for a position located in Montreal, Canada. We are currently accepting resumes for the upcoming contract position.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
• Maintain spare parts inventories at two facilities located in Mirabel and Dorval, including but not limited to:
Accurate and timely ordering and tracking of spare parts
Ensure regulatory and customer paperwork is accurate and correct
Monitoring and reporting repair order status to GE manufacturing groups
Contact GE Buyers and vendors to establish part status as required
• Participate in required support meetings
• Perform administrative functions required to support the customer
• Fluent in English, written and verbal - proven ability to understand and interpret technical documents and data
• Proven ability to work with customer maintenance and operations staffs and maintain positive customer relations
• Willingness to respond to urgent Customer needs and requirements 24x7, to include occasional travel to support work at Dorval facility
• Fluency in local language preferred (French)
• Provide assistance to customer personnel in the procurement, delivery and monitoring of engine and spare parts logistics on assigned product lines.
• Interface with GE Company and customer organizations to provide Customer support.
• Provide complete reporting of assigned engine inventory programs and related customer issues
• Previous experience working with aviation spare parts logistics ordering and inventory management
• CF34 experience preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications — Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
For further details and to be considered please contact the recruiters at (866) 622-5086,ext. 2 email your resume in MS Word document format to email@example.com.
Reliance Aerotech Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.