Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking an experienced Manager for Aircraft Modifications in AZ. As the Manager of Modifications, you will be responsible to manage development and certification of new and existing Modifications and Supplemental Type Certificates.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all company STC development projects
- Working as main point of contact between FAA, company, engineering and certification vendors
- Ensuring timelines and action items are submitted efficiently
- Assisting sales department with marketing development
- Providing technical support to owners and install facilities
- Ensuring that all required FAA documentation is generated and that department adheres to policies and procedures set forth in FAA Certificated Repair Station manual.
- 5+ years working in an MRO setting
- A&P Certificate/preferred with IA (Inspection Authorization)
- Must have strong understanding of Part 145 Repair Station regulations and operations
- Must have prior engineering and programming
- Experience with electrical system troubleshooting
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and wiring diagrams
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.