Whether it’s Direct Hire, Mid-Management Search or Project Recruitment, Reliance Aerotech Services is a leader in the direct placement of first line to middle and senior management aviation maintenance, logistics, engineering and manufacturing professionals. Our low overhead approach, large candidate network, extensive industry channels and proprietary screening technology enables Reliance to deliver aerospace & aviation recruitment solutions that allow organizations to lower their aviation recruiting costs.
If your organization has a stable workforce and requires aviation recruitment services on an ad hoc basis, or you need help recruiting aviation specialists into your organization on a periodic basis, we deliver the industry’s best people while reducing both recruitment costs and cycle time.
As the search for talent extends beyond localized geographic boundaries, aviation and aerospace organizations are increasingly turning to our aviation recruitment specialists to undertake searches for mid- to upper-level management. Our total focus on aviation enables us to effectively deliver the search process at a cost conventional search firms cannot match.
Aerospace & Aviation Recruitment Expertise in Key Industry Sectors
Our expertise in key aerospace and aviation sectors enables Reliance Aerotech Services to recruit the best candidates for our customers. Through more than a decade of aviation industry experience we’ve recruited aviation professionals for these sectors:
- Commercial MRO – Reliance is the leader in creating a path of professionalism for recruitment in the Commercial Aviation sector. As the aviation industry recruiting specialist, we focus on providing our airline and MRO customers with candidates that represent high quality, good value, and excellent return on investment. Our searches include the full spectrum of aviation maintenance professionals from maintenance directors and managers, to first line A&P mechanics, engineers and technical specialists.
- Rotor Wing –we are unmatched in our ability to recruit quality rotor wing professionals for the helicopter industry. Our leadership position has been built through extensive involvement in many high-profile helicopter maintenance and modification projects over the past decade. From type/model experts to carded Field Mechanics or sheet metal specialists experienced in repairing today’s helicopters, we are known among helicopter maintenance professionals as the industry leader.
- Defense –Reliance actively supports many military and FMS contracts as a subcontractor, and routinely teams with other businesses on government contracts. We are experienced with U.S. Government procurement procedures and regulations and are registered in the U.S. Federal Government Central Contractor Registration (CCR) under CAGE Code 1YC50. A majority of the Reliance management team has significant prior military service experience.
- Aerospace Manufacturing –since day one, Reliance has been providing technical personnel to many of the leading names in aerospace manufacturing. We understand the specialized procurement, fulfillment, and quality monitoring needs of our OEM customers and have a proven track record delivering candidates who outperform in the manufacturing environment.
- Government –from Federal Agencies to State and Local governments, Reliance has extensive past performance sourcing and recruiting aircraft maintenance and logistics specialists and management nationally. We are experienced with the unique procedures and regulations related to government task order support and are registered in the U.S. Federal Government’s Central Contractor Registration (CCR) under CAGE Code 1YC50.
- Business Aviation –we are experienced in helping business aircraft facilities and FBOs meet the challenge of sourcing candidates with experience and formal training on the specific aircraft type/model they operate and service. The large candidate network in our Employment Center, our extensive industry channels and proprietary screening technology gives us the advanced capabilities to source, screen, and deliver employment candidates that meet the narrow candidate qualification windows our customers give us.