The Total Solution for Aviation Staffing Needs
With more than two decades of aviation specific experience, Reliance Aerotech Services provides customers with a total solution to aviation staffing delivering the aviation industry’s best people by helping guide them through a five-step hiring process:
- We help customers define their staffing needs through our Aviation Staffing Firm Audit so organizations fully understand industry best practices and risk concerns related to labor laws, insurance liability, FAA compliance, quality assurance and screening requirements when using contract maintenance professionals.
- We source candidates from our proprietary Employment Center database of aerospace professionals and extensive industry networks.
- We screen candidates based on client concerns and applicable airworthiness authority using our proprietary screening methodology developed through extensive aviation maintenance industry surveys and key metric tracking over the past twenty years.
- We mobilize each candidate through our comprehensive start-up program so they hit-the-ground-running in your facility.
- We monitor performance through customer feedback surveys to ensure our contract professionals deliver on your mission.
Whether it’s temporary staffing, a contract-to-direct or direct hire placement, Reliance Aerotech Services has the recruiters and program managers to ensure you have the talent you need to be successful.
Aerospace & Aviation Staffing Expertise in Key Industry Sectors
Reliance Aerotech Services delivers specific expertise in key aerospace and aviation sectors providing our customers with the best people, programs and sector specific solutions other companies can’t match. Through more than two decades of aviation industry experience we’ve come to understand these sectors from the inside out:
- Commercial MRO – the Team Reliance™ Group of Companies bring a depth of understanding to the staffing challenges MRO facilities face. We specialize in the hard to place maintenance disciplines including avionics, sheet metal and type/model A&P mechanics.
- Rotor Wing – from staffing helicopter maintenance and modification facilities to contract field and technical teams, Reliance is the leading provider of contract maintenance personnel for the Rotor Wing sector.
- Defense – Reliance management brings extensive military experience to our aviation staffing solutions for the defense sector. We understand military aircraft so we can find mission ready personnel.
- Aerospace Manufacturing – we began as a supplier of highly technical personnel for the aerospace manufacturing sector and bring over a decade of staffing expertise to the unique requirements of the manufacturing sector.
- Government – from NASA to NOAA, CBP and law enforcement, Reliance has experience providing aviation staffing teams to meet the requirements of demanding government aviation programs.
- Business Aviation – we understand the type/model requirements and short time spans of business aviation and fully leverage our Employment Center to deliver highly specialized personnel in the shortest cycle time.
Proven Track Record of Aviation Staffing Solutions
Reliance Aerotech Services has extensive experience providing high value aviation contract maintenance, manufacturing, engineering and logistics personnel in 40 states and 20 countries worldwide.
Reliance effectively sources, recruits, and mobilizes dependable aviation professionals with a comprehensive range of expertise including:
- A&P Mechanics – Aircraft Type/Model Specific
- Avionics Modification & Installation Specialists
- Avionics Final Check & Line Troubleshooters
- Avionics Bench Repair Specialists
- Aircraft Structure Repair Specialists
- Logistics Support Specialists
- Aircraft Sheet Metal Fabricators
- Aircraft Composite Fabricators
- Wire Harness Build & Fabrication Specialists
- Aircraft Painters (CARC included)
- Designated Engineering Representative (DER)
- Program Managers
- Contract Field Team Personnel
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Platform Specific Engine Rebuild Specialists
- Aircraft Structure Modification Specialists
- Aviation/Aerospace Leadership and Management
- Field Technical Representatives
- Corporate Interior Fitters
- Engineers and Engineering Assistants
- Maintenance Training Specialists
- Aircraft Weapons Loaders
- Aviation Life support & EGRESS Specialists
- Simulator Technicians
- Designated Airworthiness Representative (DAR)
- Inspectors Aviation
- Subject Matter Experts
- Flight Test Specialists