Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well qualified A&P Mechanics to support a FAR 135/145 operation in Denver, CO. Mechanics are a hands-on member of the maintenance team. They are responsible for the FAA Repair Station maintenance and interact with FAA Inspectors. Ensure that all maintenance is properly performed and that the proper records, reports, and forms used by the repair station are correctly executed, on a timely basis. Determine that all technical data on all articles maintained or altered by the repair station are secured and kept current with latest revisions. This data will include repair station’s process specification for limited rating specialized services, manufacturer’s maintenance and overhaul manuals, service bulletins, part specifications, FAA airworthiness directives, related FAA approved data, and other technical data used by the repair station.
- Must have an FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
- Preferred G200 and Challenger Experience PREMIUM PAY
- Must have 2+ years of experience on Learjet, Honda jet, King Air, Beechjet, Pilatus
- Factory Schooling a Plus.
- Must pass an FAA pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a 10 year background check with no felonies
You may also fax your information to (850) 941-2004 or (615) 627-0743.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.