Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking an experienced A&P Mechanic with General Aviation-light jet and twin turbo prop experience; to support a Part 145 Repair Station in North Carolina.
Responsibilities of successful applicants will be to:
- Examine, inspect, diagnose, adjust, repair, replace and/or overhaul aircraft and related systems.
- Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulations to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
- Maintain repair logs, document all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
- Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, schematics, engineering orders, and technical publications.
- Inventory and order supplies, parts, materials, and equipment.
- Airframe and Powerplant License REQUIRED
- Must have 3+ years experience on light jet or turbo prop aircraft
- Must have good attitude and work ethic
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; (calibrated & special tools provided)
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
Submit a resume here or email it to email@example.com.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.