Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking aircraft mechanics, Level I and Level II, to support a Certified Repair Station in North Carolina. The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible for routine inspections on aircraft, troubleshooting and repair along with promoting safety throughout the organization. Each A&P Mechanic is to ensure that company aircraft are maintained to the highest standard possible, while following all procedures and policies established by the company and the FAA.
- Must have a current and valid A&P certificate
- Must have current and valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant certificate
- Level I is less than 2 years experience as A&P
- Level II is 2+ years experience as A&P
- Preference given to C208 Caravan, ATR 42/72, B737, ERJ fleet
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies
- Must have current and valid driver's license
- Must provide own tools, tool box must be shadowed, tools must be etched
- Must be available for shift work, nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be punctual
Please e-mail your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Reliance Aerotech Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer