Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well-qualified Jet A&P mechanic with 2 plus years on high end business jet aircraft, for a position in Chicago. High Pay!
Successful applicants will be responsible for
- Examine, inspect, diagnoses, adjusts, repairs, replace and/or overhauls aircraft and related systems.
- Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulations to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance
- Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, schematics, charts, engineering orders, and technical publications
- Inventory and ordering supplies, parts, materials, and equipment
- Check for corrosion, distortion, and cracks in the fuselage, wings, and tail
- Must hold a valid Airframe & Powerplant license
- Must have2+ years of recent jet maintenance experience on Citation, Falcon, Astra, Gulfstream
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues and use manuals to determine effective solution.
- Manage time to effectively meet company priorities
- Crawling and out of tight spaces
- Comfortably work in confined areas in a kneeling or crouched position for extended periods of time
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.