Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well-qualified Avionics Technician/Installer to support a customer in Eastern Nebraska.
The Avionics Technician/Installer is responsible for line maintenance, troubleshooting, modifications, and upgrades to customer aircraft. All maintenance will be accomplished in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth by the FAA and our customer.
Looking for technicians with extensive experience removing, documenting, installing, post-installation testing, trouble-shooting and debriefing all types of major manufacturers avionics. Preference given to candidates with Garmin experience and candidates with knowledge of King Air and Citation V series aircraft.
This opportunity is a 90 working day contract to direct hire or direct hire for the right candidate.Relocation assistance is available. Great pay and benefits.
- 3+ years of troubleshooting and avionics installation
- Must have experience on light General Aviation aircraft such as: Cessna, Cirrus SR-22, Pilatus PC-12, Piper, Beechcraft, King Air models, and Citations.
- Must have a stable employment history
- Must be capable and knowledgeable to perform 91.411 and 91.413 inspections.
- Have a complete understanding of IFR ramp equipment or equivalent.
- Be knowledgeable in the following areas; Autopilots, Flight Directors, Multi-Function Displays, basic EFIS systems, Nav/Comms, Dme/Transponders, FMS, ADF and Radar
- Must have experience troubleshooting/installing Garmin, Avidyne, Aspen, PS Engineering and Honeywell/King, Proline 21 avionics equipment.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must have a great attitude and be a team player
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; calibrated and specialized tools provided