Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well-qualified A&P Mechanic with King Air experience, to support a full service FBO in New Mexico. This is a direct hire position with full medical insurance provided, vacation and sick days, IRA with employer match.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- maintaining customer’s aircraft to FAA standards,
- performing maintenance, preventative maintenance and inspections,
- documenting aircraft discrepancies and repair actions,
- performing functional tests and report status updates to appropriate departments/leadership.
- Airframe and Powerplant License Required, IA preferred.
- Must have 5+ years of recent aircraft maintenance experience on King Air.
- Must be willing to work off site remotely 2% of the time as needed.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; calibrated and specialty tools provided
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.