Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking experienced Aircraft Avionics Quality Inspector to support a business jet completion center in Little Rock, Arkansas. This is a long term contract with the potential to go direct.
Following installation, kit incorporation and rework performed by Technician the Inspector 3 will check that the work performed is according to the work instruction and that the bundle is meeting the required manufacturing standards in terms of geometry and electrical content. The inspector 3 will also assist the Quality Supervisor when needed.
- Inspection of bundles at partner sites with the following duties
- Reads instructions such as work orders, diagrams, form boards and wire lists.
- Check work performed is in accordance to the work instruction and meeting the customer standards
- Perform Electrical Tests
- Validates work performed and configuration of the bundle
- 3 or more years experience in Quality Assurance/Inspection/Training functions. Wiring, wiring manufacturing, or MRO experience required. (military aircraft experience preferred)
- FAA Airframe License required
- Aircraft Wire Harness build experience
- Avionics LRU install experience
- Must have ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams
- Prior Military experience as aircraft electrician acceptable
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.