Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking corporate aircraft technicians. Tech IIs, Tech IIIs and Avionics a to support an aircraft service center in Southern California.
Aircraft lead mechanic will be responsible for leading and performing scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and various inspections on general aviation and corporate aircraft including Piper, Cessna, Pilatus, Hawker Beechcraft, and Gulfstream.
Great Pay and Benefits. Contract to Direct Hire long term work!
- Current and Valid A&P certification required
- 5+ years experience working Gulfstream II to G550
- Experience with Cessna, Pilatus, Learjet and Gulfstream is preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and solid knowledge of all aircraft mechanical system functions and interactions is a must
- Working knowledge of FAA regulations, Inspection Procedures, and ATA codes
- Strong communications skills and capable of working as part of a team
- Must qualify as an inspector
- Experience leading teams and projects is preferred
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must provide own tools
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.