Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well-qualified hands-on Lead Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic to manage a small team of technicians supporting an FAA Repair Station, that also oversees a Part 135 operation with a fleet of aircraft including the Embraer Legacy. This is a Direct Hire position with competitive salary and benefits for the right individual.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Mentoring and leading a group of technicians during troubleshooting, inspecting, repairing, modifying, and updating aircraft systems to meet high standards of quality and workmanship within FAA and customer standards;
- Demonstrating competency in use of proper aircraft maintenance manuals, tooling and techniques necessary for aircraft maintenance safety;
- Working in conjunction with the all departments, including customers, for accurate completion and delivery of aircraft;
- Maintain shop cleanliness, organization and ISO standards.
- Current and Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant; IA preferred
- 5+ years minimum of hands on working knowledge of Legacy EMB 450-650
- 2 years as a maintenance supervisor or crew lead
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; calibrated tools provided
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.