Direct Hire Opportunity
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well-qualified A&P Mechanic with IA, to support a Part 145 Repair facility and aircraft service center in Western Nebraska.
The primary responsibility of this position is to lead maintenance and direct the service department team. Will be responsible for the operation of the shop floor by training mechanics and assisting mechanics in correct work procedures and practices. This is a working supervisor position with an excellent salary and benefit package.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise and direct aircraft mechanics
- Provide required technical data on all aircraft and equipment to personnel
- Ensure accurate maintenance entries on forms and work orders are being completed by technicians
- Ensure adequate shop supplies are available, initiating purchase orders for stock as required by working directly with the Parts Manager
- Maintain preservation of all parts during all phases
- Current and Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate with Inspection Authorization (A&P/IA)
- 5+ years experience as lead mechanic
- 5+ years general aviation maintenance experience (light piston)
- Excellent supervision and training skills
- Must be able to work irregular hours, including on call during nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and computer
- Must be able to pass FAA Pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- Must provide own tools
- Must pass standard 10 year background check in accordance with the FAA
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via e-mail to email@example.com or apply through our website.