Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well-qualified Sheetmetal Specialists for aircraft conversions in WI.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Complying with 14 CFR (as applicable), manufacturer’s specifications, company policies, and procedures, as well as other methods accepted by the FAA, when accomplishing maintenance.
- Disassembling, modifying, reworking, and overhauling complex structures and systems maintaining customer’s aircraft to FAA standards.
- Working with or without established blueprints to fabricate, drill, dimple, file, grind, trim, countersink, shape metal material over anvil, block, or other form and install aircraft structural assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Laying out and marking dimensions and reference lines on material to develop and trace patterns of product or parts, or uses templates.
- Performing a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on aircraft structural assemblies and sub-assemblies such as wings, stabilizers, and flight controls.
- Setting up and operating fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, presses, forming rolls, and routers: to cut, bend, block and form, or straighten materials.
- Airframe and Powerplant License preferred, not required
- Must have1-3 years aircraft structural sheetmetal experience.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Experience working with composites and fabric is a plus.
- Experience performing annual inspections and maintenance is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; (calibrated & special tools provided)
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.